Season Eight Championship Deadline and Tournament DateBy DariuL 2 years ago
BLACK OPS 2 XBOX 360 WILL BE RECEIVING A $50 PRIZE TO FIRST PLACE IN TOURNAMENT IN ADDITION TO ITS CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON! GET THOSE POINTS UP!
MODERN WARFARE 2 XBOX 360 WILL BE RECEIVING A $50 PRIZE TO FIRST PLACE IN TOURNAMENT IN ADDITION TO ITS CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON! GET THOSE POINTS UP!
HOW CAN I ENTER THE HALL OF FAME?
With the eighth season ending, we will be hosting and publishing tournament brackets for every game in the list below on Saturday night, October 29th, 2016 (10/29/2016), at midnight Central Time. Every player that is in the top 8 of the games listed below has the opportunity to gain Hall of Fame for the game they are ranked on.
The deadline for the first round of the tournament to be completed is November 5th, 8:00 PM Central Time.
YOU HAVE A 7 DAYS AFTER OCTOBER 29TH, 2016 (AFTER BRACKETS ARE POSTED) TO NOTIFY US THAT YOU WILL BE COMPETING AS THE INITIAL FIRST ROUND MATCHES OF THE TOURNAMENT WILL NOW TAKE PLACE THE SATURDAY AFTER QUALIFYING PLAYERS ARE ENTERED INTO BRACKETS. Failure to notify an administrator and your opponent in that time span will result in a forfeit by the mandatory set time of the first round. This allows more time for you to be aware that you are qualified for the tournament.
If you are not currently ranked Top 8, you have plenty of time to get there! We will be taking all the player ranks in on the night of October 29th, 2016, just before Season Nine ranks goes into effect. Season Nine ladders are reset and new ranks will be installed the same time that brackets are posted. Any players ranked Top 8 by the deadline, with Xbox 360 Black Ops 2 having Top 16 as an exception, will be automatically entered into the tournaments. If players are forfeited in the first rounds for any reason, an admin will replace that player with the person in the next qualifying rank (Ex: Rank #9)
The winners of the tournaments will receive a permanent placement in the Hall of Fame as the Champion of Season Eight. If you do not wish to participate, please private message 1v1LB staff or email us at [email protected], otherwise you will be automatically forfeited.
LIST OF GAMES
The games listed below are ALL the games that will be going into a Season Eight, receiving a completely reset of ranks. Championship Tournaments for Hall of Fame will be hosted for these games to determine the champions of Season Eight.
Games not on the list will not receive a Championship Tournament.
Modern Warfare 2
Black Ops 2
Black Ops 2
- Free For All. Score to 20 Kills. (For COD)
- Objective Gametypes are allowed by playing with pick.
- Challenge Options vary on pick.
- View official rules in their respective ladders.
- In addition, Hall of Fame will be awarded to the champion of the tournament.
- All tournaments matches will begin on November 5th, 2016, at approximately 8:00 PM Central Time.
- Players who fail to attend at the scheduled time for the first rounds of the tournaments will be forfeited. Once you and your opponent are ready for the next match up in the brackets, it must immediately be played. There will be no postponing matches unless a 1v1LB staff member and the opponent allow it.
- YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR BEING ON TIME AND PARTICIPATING FOR YOUR MATCHES. IF WE HAVE NO METHOD OF CONTACTING YOU, YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED!
- Please contact your opponent and an admin ahead of time to notify on schedule conflicts with tournament brackets. Failure to do so may result in a forfeit.
- If a player is scheduled for another Championship Tournament match that conflicts with another game, it may be postponed and rescheduled accordingly for that same day until the matches are completed. Contact an admin to be ensure you are not disqualified. Our goal is to complete the tournaments by the end of the night.
- Standard 1v1LB rules are applied to all matches!
- Player with the highest rank at the end of Season Eight will receive the privilege of having first pick for the first game in a match. The higher ranked player may choose map and gametype for first and third game, but revokes their privilege of host for those games. For the second option, the higher ranked player can choose host for first and third game, but not the map/gametype.
- King of the Hill Player with crown during tournament receives privilege of having first pick at all times.
- All matches will be best two out of three.
- Reporting scores and having valid proof is required to advance to the next round.
- Tweeting @1v1LB is encouraged with valid proof of your win, username/gamertag, and with specifying which tournament it was for. Good cooperation makes this faster!
We are thrilled to see who will come out on top for Hall of Fame. Good luck!
Email: [email protected]
Private Message DariuL or Achilles
Keep up to date with tournament wins and updates during live matches by following us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/1v1LB
Follow us on Twitch for livestream of tournament matches: http://www.twitch.tv/1v1lb/profile
Like us on Facebook: