New Seasons Has Arrived!By DariuL 17 days ago
Welcome to the first season cycle of 2017 for 1v1LB! We're kicking new seasons off with a bang, hosting more tournaments, more events, and installing even more updates. Thanks for being along for the ride, interacting with us on Twitter, showing love, and telling your friends. The community is even better than before, and we appreciate everything you've done to help.
Below is everything you will need to know about when the ranks will reset at the end of this season cycle, when tournaments will take place, what you can win, and how to compete.
HOW CAN I ENTER THE HALL OF FAME?
With the season ending, we will be hosting and publishing tournament brackets for every game in the list below on Friday night, March 3rd (3/3/2017), at midnight Central Time. Every player that is in the top 8 of the games listed below has the opportunity to gain Hall of Fame for the game they are ranked on.
THE DEADLINE TO BEGIN FIRST ROUND MATCHES IS MARCH 10TH, 2017 AT 7 PM CENTRAL TIME. ALL MATCHES MUST BE COMPLETED BY SUNDAY NIGHT AT 10 PM CENTRAL TIME.
If you are not currently ranked Top 8 or 16, you have plenty of time to get there! We will be taking all the player ranks in on the night of March 3rd, 2017, just before new season ranks go into effect. Season ladders are reset and new ranks will be installed the same time that brackets are posted. Any players in the qualifying top ranks will be automatically entered into the tournaments. If players are forfeited in the first rounds for any reason, an admin will replace that player with the person in the next qualifying rank (Ex: Rank #9)
The winners of the tournaments will receive a permanent placement in the Hall of Fame as the Champion of season. If you do not wish to participate, please private message 1v1LB staff or email us [email protected], otherwise you will be automatically forfeited or replaced with the next ranked player.
LIST OF GAMES
The games listed below are ALL the games that will be going into a season, receiving a completely reset of ranks. Championship Tournaments for Hall of Fame will be hosted for these games to determine the champions of season.
NOTE: Games not on the list will not receive a Championship Tournament.
Modern Warfare Remastered ($150 Prize Pool)
Black Ops 2 ($60 Prize Pool)
Black Ops 2 NA ($60 Prize Pool)
Black Ops 2 EU ($100 Prize Pool)
4v4 Modern Warfare Remastered Xbox One will receive at least $200 Prize. We are releasing a brand new ladder design and access to this very soon!
Do you want more tournaments hosted by 1v1LB? Let us know by emailing [email protected], message DariuL, or comment on this video.
- Normal Ranked Match rules. Higher ranked player at the end of the season receives first pick for host or map/gametype
- Objective Gametypes are allowed by playing with pick.
- Challenge Options vary on pick.
- View official rules in their respective ladders.
- Hall of Fame will be awarded to the champion of the tournament.
- All tournaments matches will begin on January 13th, 2017, at approximately 8:00 PM Central Time.
- Players who fail to attend at the scheduled time for the first rounds of the tournaments will be forfeited. Once you and your opponent are ready for the next match up in the brackets, it must immediately be played. There will be no postponing matches unless a 1v1LB staff member and the opponent allow it.
- YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR BEING ON TIME AND PARTICIPATING FOR YOUR MATCHES. IF WE HAVE NO METHOD OF CONTACTING YOU, OR YOU DO NOT REPLY TO OUR WARNING MESSAGES BEFORE THE FIRST MATCH, YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED!
- Please contact your opponent and an admin ahead of time to notify on schedule conflicts with tournament brackets. Failure to do so may result in a forfeit.
- If a player is scheduled for another Championship Tournament match that conflicts with another game, it may be postponed and rescheduled accordingly for that same day until the matches are completed. Contact an admin to be ensure you are not disqualified. Our goal is to complete the tournaments by the end of the night.
- Standard 1v1LB rules are applied to all matches!
- Player with the highest rank at the end of Season will receive the privilege of having first pick for the first game in a match. The higher ranked player may choose map and gametype for first and third game, but revokes their privilege of host for those games. For the second option, the higher ranked player can choose host for first and third game, but not the map/gametype.
- King of the Hill Player with crown during tournament receives privilege of having first pick at all times besides first pick of #1 Ranked Player.
- All matches will be best two out of three.
- Reporting scores and having valid proof is required to advance to the next round.
- Tweeting @1v1LB is encouraged with valid proof of your win, username/gamertag, and with specifying which tournament it was for. Good cooperation makes this faster!
We are thrilled to see who will come out on top for Hall of Fame. Good luck!
Private Message DariuL
Follow us on Twitter for live updates: https://twitter.com/1v1LB
Follow us on Twitch for livestream of tournament matches: http://www.twitch.tv/1v1lb/profile
Like us on Facebook: