New Season Championship Date Announced!By DariuL 6 months ago
Welcome to the next seasonal cycle of the ranks for 1v1LeaderBoards! Below is all the info you need to know regarding this season, the prize pool tournaments, and when it all goes down!
HOW CAN I ENTER THE HALL OF FAME?
With the season ending, we will be hosting and publishing tournament brackets for every game in the list below on Friday night, July 14th (7/14/2017) at midnight Central Time. Every player that is in the top 8 of the games listed below has the opportunity to gain Hall of Fame for the game they are ranked on.
THE DEADLINE TO BEGIN FIRST ROUND MATCHES IS JULY 21st, 2017 AT 7 PM CENTRAL TIME. ALL MATCHES MUST BE COMPLETED BY SUNDAY NIGHT AT 10 PM CENTRAL TIME.
If you are not currently ranked Top 8 or 16, you have plenty of time to get there! We will be taking all the player ranks in on the night of July 14th, 2017, just before new season ranks go into effect. Season ladders are reset and new ranks will be installed the same time that brackets are posted. Any players in the qualifying top ranks will be automatically entered into the tournaments. If players are forfeited in the first rounds for any reason, an admin will replace that player with the person in the next qualifying rank (Ex: Rank #9)
The winners of the tournaments will receive a permanent placement in the Hall of Fame as the Champion of season. If you do not wish to participate, please private message 1v1LB staff or email us at [email protected], otherwise you will be automatically forfeited or replaced with the next ranked player.
LIST OF GAMES
The games listed below are ALL the games that will be going into a season, receiving a complete reset of ranks. Championship Tournaments for Hall of Fame will be hosted for these games to determine the champions of season.
NOTE: Games not on the list will not receive a Championship Tournament.
Black Ops 2 ($50 Prize)
Black Ops 2 ($50 Prize)
Do you want more tournaments hosted by 1v1LB? Let us know by emailing [email protected], message DariuL, or comment on this video.
- Normal Ranked Match rules. Higher ranked player at the end of the season receives first pick for host or map/gametype
- Objective Gametypes are allowed by playing with pick.
- Challenge Options vary on pick.
- View official rules in their respective ladders.
- Hall of Fame will be awarded to the champion of the tournament.
- All tournaments matches will begin on July 21st, 2017, at approximately 6:00 PM Central Time.
- Players who fail to attend at the scheduled time for the first rounds of the tournaments will be forfeited. Once you and your opponent are ready for the next match up in the brackets, it must immediately be played. There will be no postponing matches unless a 1v1LB staff member and the opponent allow it.
- YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR BEING ON TIME AND PARTICIPATING FOR YOUR MATCHES. IF WE HAVE NO METHOD OF CONTACTING YOU, OR YOU DO NOT REPLY TO OUR WARNING MESSAGES BEFORE THE FIRST MATCH, YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED!
- Please contact your opponent and an admin ahead of time to notify on schedule conflicts with tournament brackets. Failure to do so may result in a forfeit.
- If a player is scheduled for another Championship Tournament match that conflicts with another game, it may be postponed and rescheduled accordingly for that same day until the matches are completed. Contact an admin to be ensure you are not disqualified. Our goal is to complete the tournaments by the end of the night.
- Standard 1v1LB rules are applied to all matches!
- Player with the highest rank at the end of Season will receive the privilege of having first pick for the first game in a match. The higher ranked player may choose map and gametype for first and third game, but revokes their privilege of host for those games. For the second option, the higher ranked player can choose host for first and third game, but not the map/gametype.
- King of the Hill Player with crown during tournament receives privilege of having first pick at all times besides first pick of #1 Ranked Player.
- All matches will be best two out of three.
- Reporting scores and having valid proof is required to advance to the next round.
- Tweeting @1v1LB is encouraged with valid proof of your win, username/gamertag, and with specifying which tournament it was for. Good cooperation makes this faster!
We are excited to see who will come out on top for Hall of Fame. Good luck!
Email: [email protected]
Private Message DariuL or other moderators
Follow us on Twitter for live updates: https://twitter.com/1v1LB
Follow us on Twitch for livestream of tournament matches: http://www.twitch.tv/1v1lb/profile
Like us on Facebook: