Do More Tournaments

Do More Tournaments
09-18-2018, 08:46 PM #1
xJiant United States

Record:
460 - 137

GT:
xJiant

Achilles asked what I liked better for the future the pro league or tournaments and now I'd prefer tournaments. Not even for money just to play. I feel like there are so many less tournaments for the 1v1s would be cool if we got players to just play for some tournaments to see who is the best in tournaments because most people still not playing for the lb unfortunately but they are people playing!

[Image: XGMjNnU.png]
RE: Do More Tournaments
09-21-2018, 03:12 AM #2
Achilles United States

Record:
0 - 0

GT:
greekzr

(09-18-2018, 08:46 PM)xJiant Wrote: Achilles asked what I liked better for the future the pro league or tournaments and now I'd prefer tournaments. Not even for money just to play. I feel like there are so many less tournaments for the 1v1s would be cool if we got players to just play for some tournaments to see who is the best in tournaments because most people still not playing for the lb unfortunately but they are people playing!

Do you have a discord or a Kik I can reach you at? Would like to show you some stuff

09-24-2018, 09:51 PM #3
Galena United States

Record:
2 - 1

GT:
Galena

PSN:
Galena-_-

Yea i tossed that idea since it would get many people involved in playing in these tournaments and provide me a nice 18 man lobby to smack.

10-02-2018, 07:42 PM #4
xJiant United States

Record:
460 - 137

GT:
xJiant

(09-21-2018, 03:12 AM)Achilles Wrote:
(09-18-2018, 08:46 PM)xJiant Wrote: Achilles asked what I liked better for the future the pro league or tournaments and now I'd prefer tournaments. Not even for money just to play. I feel like there are so many less tournaments for the 1v1s would be cool if we got players to just play for some tournaments to see who is the best in tournaments because most people still not playing for the lb unfortunately but they are people playing!

Do you have a discord or a Kik I can reach you at? Would like to show you some stuff

Yeah bro I'm mainly on the Kik WowGreatMoves